Sunday, August 23, 2009

Love What's New

This semester has already provided many new and exciting things for me. I have a new job, new classes, new friends, and now, a new blog. I never thought I'd be the blogging type but here I am, typing about nothing and everything.

In my Computer Mediated class, we will be spending most of our time designing a website. I was tossing around some ideas for my subject, like my mom's jewelry business or a blues band, but none of these really excited me. Then at the radio station's staff meeting, I asked about their website and if I could work on making a new, updated one, which would kill two birds with one stone. Added bonus: I will be designing the site with another classmate, Chris Jones, because both he and I work for the station and loved the idea of creating a site that might actually be useful. We, of course, will have to add more pages to the project but it will be nice to work with somebody else.




Giving credit where credit is due.

6 comments:

  1. yea man your lucky to have someone that shares your interest. I believe I'm on my own on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I would love to work at a radio station, and contributing something that substantial would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the credit in your first post. Our website is gonna be awesome cant wait to start working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a lot of fun! It will also allow more info to get out about your station, and also have a wider variety of information to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. an ambitious under taking good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to "kill two birds with one stone". Too bad we all can't something that would useful and help our grade. Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete